To enter our final Facebook Sweepstakes of the year, entrants were asked to share what lessons they have learned throughout the year to help them #LookBrilliant at the office. Here are some of the top tips submitted to our Lessons Learned to #LookBrilliant Sweepstakes that can help you stand out at the office:
- Organization and time management make a huge difference. – Evelyn F.
- Always keep your desk clean and clutter-free to present an organized work space. – Ronald O.
- Arrive to work at least 10-15 minutes early in the morning. – Guadalupe V.
- Communication with coworkers is pivotal to successfully working as a team. – Chris M.
- Dressing professionally brings a better presence and presentation to your work. – Mary C.
- Eye contact really helps you look more professional! – Jennifer L.
- Stay ahead of problems and be proactive. – Pete B.
- Volunteer to take on new tasks to increase your knowledge and bring value to your work. – Katreia B.
- Use the best equipment - like Boise Paper - to really shine! – Linda F.
Do you have a great tip to share? Enter our Sweepstakes and share your advice for the chance to win a $500 Visa e-gift card (offer ends November, 30 2018)!
Follow the link to tell us your secret to looking brilliant at work: https://woobox.com/gcpj75