Every day, your organization has deadlines to meet, people to impress, and work to do. At Boise Paper, we get it and we’re here to help you succeed by providing solutions and resources to make your paper purchasing decisions easier. If you have any questions about paper quality, paper uses, supply chain, or sustainability, we have a top notch team to provide the answers.
Boise Paper has decades of experience providing Quality You Can Trust™. Check back regularly for updates to these resources.
How Quality paper Impacts the Bottom Line
A high-level review of key aspects to consider when sourcing paper and how to get the most value for your organization.
If you are a procurement or supply chain professional and would like someone from Boise Paper to contact you, please enter your information below.
Click to Open Form
Boise Paper Products
Boise Paper is one of the most trusted names in the office products industry, manufacturing high quality paper in the United States for over 100 years. Every Boise Paper product is meticulously engineered and rigorously tested; we make significant strategic investments at our mills; we have responsive customer service and collaborative sales reps who work to develop custom programs and solutions that meet unique customer needs; and our experienced supply chain professionals make sure our products are stocked and delivered when our customers expect them. We do everything we can to meet the highest standards.
Boise Paper is the #1 selling brand in the United States. Here are some reasons why America loves Boise Paper:
- Our 99.99% Jam-Free® performance guarantee is backed by Buyers Laboratory Inc., an independent, third-party testing against strict standards for misfeeding, image quality, dusting, and curling
- All Boise Paper products are proudly made in the USA, which means local jobs, faster delivery, and more responsive service
- Decades of rigorous testing and consistent performance means you can trust Boise POLARIS®, Boise® ASPEN®, and Boise® X-9® in any copier or printer
- We source our wood fiber responsibly, following both SFI and FSC forestry certifications standards
- We partner with organizations like the American Red Cross and Arbor Day Foundation to invest in the communities our employees and customers call home