Three Things to Know About Boise® ASPEN® Recycled paper
Using recycled paper doesn’t mean you have to forego quality, brightness and run-ability. Boise® ASPEN® Recycled paper is manufactured utilizing post-consumer content in a way that doesn’t diminish the high-quality look and feel of the paper. In fact, ASPEN Recycled paper has the same hardworking characteristics that non-recycled paper has. Here are three things you may not know about ASPEN paper.
- 99.99% Jam- Free® Performance Guarantee. Every ream of Boise ASPEN Multi-Use Recycled Copy paper comes with a 99.99% Jam-Free performance guarantee! This ensures that you won’t lose precious time over fixing a jammed printer or copier. The jam-free guarantee produces consistent performance with excellent run-ability – every time.
- Wide Variety. Boise ASPEN Recycled paper has a goal of providing professional-quality paper at home, in the office or in any other high-speed environment. To do this, ASPEN is offered in a wide variety of paper types:
- Boise ASPEN Premium Color Copy paper
- Ideal for color flyers, brochures and professional documents.
- Boise ASPEN Premium Laser paper
- Perfect for proposals, presentations with graphs, and external communications documents.
- Boise ASPEN Multi-Use Copy paper in 30, 50 and 100% post-consumer content
- Made for everything in-between and daily paper use, at home or in the office!
- Boise ASPEN 30 SPLOX® Multi-Use Copy paper
- Ideal for high volume print jobs, when speed matters.
- Made in the USA. Boise ASPEN Recycled paper is made with pride right here in the United States. Created with care and understanding of your needs, ASPEN will exceed your expectations. Watch the video below and then try it out for yourself.